Monday, July 5, 2010

Motorcycles

1985 yz125?Hey do you think I should buy this point? It is $75.00 with adjectives new plastics and tires. The single problem is it needs a piston ring set. How will it effect not have it on the bike, and is it expensive to get? It does run...1987 honda cr250, clutch not adjectives?The clutch rod is pushing on the clutch plate, like it should, but when I permit off the clutch the plate is not adjectives. Any ideas what might be wrong? THNAKS!!!1987 Honda TRX Fourtrax 350 ATV?I'm not quite sure what is wrong with it, but for those who are motor junkies you may be capable of figure it out. It will start and run fine, but when you go to shift to put it surrounded by first gear the engine will...1988 Honda Elite 250cc is vibrate up to 35 MPH consequently quits until below 35 again..?Just replaced rollers,clutch,tires, still can not find problem. While sitting still handlebars,seat and windshield vibrating defectively. Took to local scooter mechanic and he could not find problem.1990 Cr 125 Standard primary spray 182 ??Hello Folks I bought a old 1990 cr 125, I rebuild the engine. But its got a horrid bog for a bottom end, Top running out is fine. I took the carb apart and discovered the following, remember im not a carb expert. The Needle clip...1991 honda cr125r??hello i was wondering if anyone could convey me about the bike? ive never have a dirtbike and i want one just to ride around next to my buddies. i am 6'2 220, is this bike to small for me? my friend has a yamaha yz...1991 Triumph Trophy 900 Airfilter problem!!?I wanted to do a Service on my 91 Triumph Trophy so I ring my Triumph dealaship for some prices and he told me that an airfilter would be lb35.72 + Vat & lb6.01 for a oil filter they said it would individual come ...1992 Honda Shadow - Difference between regular and deluxe? Take a look at the bike I'm buying... please comfort!Hey everyone! I'm planning to purchase a 1992 Honda Shadow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment